Krista's Story

Please click here to read about Krista's wonderful life.......

Monday, June 28, 2010

For Krista---From Sammy

Krista used to call herself my step monster, but I can tell you all – she is the best step monster you could ever imagine.
To me, Krista was more of a really close friend, someone who I could confide in, someone who I could trust, someone who I could share my passions with and someone who I could love.
There is a song that we sang together, just one of the many that she taught me to sing. It’s called ‘For Good’ and is from the musical Wicked. One of the lines in the song sums up just about all of what I want to say ‘I do believe I have been changed for the better, and because I knew you – I have been changed for good.’
Krista is so inspiring; I know she has been a lot of people. Yesterday when I was meeting with people, I heard stories of how Krista would help keep people going when moral was low in a group. She was the person that we all looked to, to give us a vote of confidence. She will continue to inspire me for the rest of my life, and I will walk with her words to me always in my heart.
There are just a few things I want to thank her for:
First of all, Thank you Krista for being a part of my life. For all the laughs and conversations, for all the love we shared.
Secondly, Thank you for all the things you taught me. From what moisturizer to use to the extra history lessons to life lessons that are priceless
And finally, Thank you for making my Dad so happy and giving us the gift of a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words! Krista and Brendan and the rest of the family are so grateful for all of the love and support that is being shown. Thank you.